Friday, March 30, 2012

If that ain't the pot calling the kettle ..... fat.

:p

Went to the doc for annual lady parts checkup.  Scale said 290.somethin or another.  I even saw it flash the 289!  I wish my scale at home was that nice to me, but it's okay, I have lost another pound and it came down to 291.  I hope to start Zumba again tomorrow, even though my normal instructor won't be there and the sub is a lot harder, but I wanna do it....no reason not to.  I don't know what classes I will be able to attend soon as opening day for baseball is the 7th and we will have 2 games to juggle with.  So, Saturdays may be out....Tuesdays and Thursdays from 4-5 we have one practice and the other practice is so far? just Wednesdays from 7-8...but we will see.

Easter is coming up and my family doesn't seem to have any big plans. We have all the kids this year which means my family probably won't want to do anything, which is fine, I will have Nick help me make food here :0)  I wish my sisters lived up here (hurry up, summer!) so that I could spend the holidays with them.  I miss them.

Well, off to soothe fussy babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment