Thursday, April 5, 2012

Did you hear the one about the girl?

Me either.

This week hasn't gone my way, but it's almost over and I can only pray next week is better/back to "normal".  I started back to Zumba last Saturday.  Felt good to get back.  Our normal instructor was on vacation, but I still had fun.  I got to go back to a normal Ivorie taught class on Tuesday and it was AMAZING.  She introduced new stuff and it was so fun, that I am still sore from that workout!  I find myself walking around the house when music is on doing this one move looking like a 'tard, but lovin' the way it feels.

I haven't lost any more weight, but I haven't gained it, either, which is good.  I have been having a hard week emotionally and haven't EXACTLY been turning to food for comfort, but I sure want to.  I have usually been having one shake a day...still want to up it to 2, but just doesn't seem like I have time....how does that work?

I went to Zumba tonight, had a blast.  Realized tonight I can't go Saturday cause it's opening day for baseball, but that is exciting all in itself!

No comments:

Post a Comment