Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Happy Pi (3.14) Day!

What day is it? I have no idea anymore...they all seem to run together lately. I know I fall down for some sleep around 10p and wake up at 630a, but then I'm lost LOL

I drug myself to zumba last night. I didn't wanna go, but I didn't wanna sit around in the aroma that was the nachos I made for dinner (and didn't eat....until later). So, I grabbed my water bottle, stopped and got my niece and headed to class. It was an amazing class, as usual! Katie had a great time and picked up some good moves. I left sore and sweating like mad. :)

I realized I need to remember that I don't eat as big of portions as I used to. I couldn't fight the cravings today and ended up having my fave comfort food, mac and cheese. I made one box to give enough to the two kids I had today and I would eat the rest. It wasn't that much as I had accidentally dumped quite a bit down the sick (oops!)....maybe just over a cup? Then I wanted to add chili to it. I ate it so fast that my stomach didn't have time to tell me it was full and now I am so full, I am miserable! Ugh.

Well, you live and you learn.

My rings are starting to hang off my fingers and spin much more than normal. The one on my right hand easily fits on my middle and pointer finger of my left hand. Amazing! My pant legs are so much looser than normal, this is just so awesome!

Until next time!

1 comment: