Monday, April 9, 2012

Backwards

It wasn't my blatant attempt to go backwards this week, I gained about 3 lbs, and I'd like to think it's cause I am building muscle, but I know better ;)  I had a pretty hard week emotionally, and while there's no excuses in my book, I just didn't eat/drink as well as I should have.  I missed Zumba on Saturday morning for opening day of baseball, and never had a make-up work out so I feel incredibly lazy.  I ate like a pig yesterday (my cheat day), but really just shouldn't have eaten as much as I had. :p

So, the scale said I'm 295....boooo....

Today for breakfast is a butterscotch mousse shake with a nice big salad for lunch and I have no clue what's for dinner yet.  Maybe a meatloaf with leftover veggies from yesterday's fabulous Easter dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment